Enterprise Account Executive
Hey, thanks for checking out the Account Executive role at Deepcrawl.
At Deepcrawl, we empower the world’s leading brands to harness their full revenue potential through the one initiative most businesses overlook – technical SEO.
Our vision is to empower businesses to bring SEOs, marketers, and engineers closer together, connecting the dots between often siloed SEOs and the wider business, and converging business operations to improve their website performance.
Our SaaS Technical SEO platform is used every day by thousands of enterprise businesses as well as all six major global group advertising agencies – including leading brands like Adobe, eBay, Microsoft, Twitch, Canva, and Paypal. And the number of brands using Deepcrawl is growing every day!
This is where you come in. To help drive our growth we’re looking for agile, ambitious folks with a strong growth mindset to join our team as an Account Executive, working from Chicago, remotely.
Overview of the role
The Enterprise AE is a proactive, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic hustler who delivers engaging, tailored and enjoyable experiences to prospective clients throughout their buying journey. This is a great challenge to join a growing enterprise sales function, where you can build and manage key relationships, both internally and externally, while securing new business to significantly contribute to the company’s growth and success.
- Source new opportunities for DeepCrawl through Outbound efforts
- Understand customer challenges to develop and present bespoke solutions
- Navigate a set of, often complex, organisational champions and decision makers to win buy-in for subscribing to DeepCrawl
- Deliver SaaS demos that are engaging and highlight how DeepCrawl can solve important client challenges/problems
- Drive revenue by closing Enterprise deals
- Collaborate across Customer Success, Marketing and Product teams
- Serve as the customer’s voice when passing on market knowledge and product feedback to the Product & Dev teams
- At least 3 year’s experience in quota carrying sales position
- Experience in a SaaS company would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong listening and questioning skills with an ability to understand new people quickly
- Positive approach with a genuine drive for personal and team success
- A history of exceeding expectations and working hard to achieve goals
- Energetic, enthusiastic and thrives in a startup/entrepreneurial environment
- A fast learner who is able to understand complex or technical challenges
- Passionate about digital marketing and technology
- Ability to generate innovative ideas that solve complex problems
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous)
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words, they are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Beautiful and spacious office space in the very heart of Manhattan
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Team, office and company socials
- Paid caregiver leave
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover (DeepCrawl covers 100% of premiums for you and your dependents)
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 2 personal days per year
- Summer Fridays (July-August)
- Classpass contributions
- A minimum of 5 paid safe and sick days per year
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role