Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the global leading Technical SEO SaaS platform for the Enterprise, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
We are trusted by 54% of enterprise brands as well as all 6 major global group advertising agencies, including Nestle, Lenovo, Vodafone, GroupM, Zappos, Deliveroo, Made.com and Canva among thousands of other companies.
Our vision is to translate (any) unstructured web data into business impact. To help us support that vision we’re seeking an ambitious Enterprise Account Executive to join our EMEA Enterprise Sales Team.
Overview of the role
The Enterprise AE is a proactive, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic hustler who delivers engaging, tailored and enjoyable experiences to prospective clients throughout their buying journey. This is a great challenge to join a growing enterprise sales function, where you can build and manage key relationships, both internally and externally, while securing new business to significantly contribute to the company’s growth and success.
- Source new opportunities for DeepCrawl through Outbound efforts
- Understand customer challenges to develop and present bespoke solutions
- Navigate a set of, often complex, organisational champions and decision makers to win buy-in for subscribing to DeepCrawl
- Deliver SaaS demos that are engaging and highlight how DeepCrawl can solve important client challenges/problems
- Drive revenue in the EMEA region by closing Enterprise deals
- Collaborate across Customer Success, Marketing and Product teams
- Serve as the customer’s voice when passing on market knowledge and product feedback to the Product & Dev teams
- At least 3 year’s experience in quota carrying sales position
- Experience in a SaaS company would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong listening and questioning skills with an ability to understand new people quickly
- Positive approach with a genuine drive for personal and team success
- A history of exceeding expectations and working hard to achieve goals
- Energetic, enthusiastic and thrives in a startup/entrepreneurial environment
- A fast learner who is able to understand complex or technical challenges
- Passionate about digital marketing and technology
- Ability to generate innovative ideas that solve complex problems
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous)
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words, they are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Beautiful and spacious office space in Barbican
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- Budget for health and wellness activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal training budget
- Office drinks & lunches
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role