Content Marketing Lead
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the global leading Technical SEO SaaS platform. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimise their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
We are trusted by leading enterprise brands, tech unicorns as well as major global group advertising agencies, including: Disney, Twitch, Nestle, Lenovo, Vodafone, GroupM, Zappos, Deliveroo, Made.com and Canva among thousands of other companies.
Our vision is to empower businesses to bring SEOs, marketers, and engineers closer together, connecting the dots between often siloed SEOs and the wider business, and converging business operations to improve their website performance.
This is where you come in. To help drive our growth we’re looking for agile, ambitious folks with a strong growth mindset to join our team as a Content Marketing Lead.
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words, they are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
Deepcrawl is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Lead to own the business’ content strategy and operations – from lead magnets at the top of the funnel, to sales enablement at the bottom.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute a content marketing strategy to feed the demand generation machine
- Own and drive organic performance – including SEO, site performance, PR, and organic social performance
- Oversee the production of high-quality content, including blogs, eBooks, product guides, webinars, videos, sales collateral, and landing pages.
- Review and report on content performance, identifying opportunities to improve our existing content operations.
- Manage the website – working with external developers to improve the existing site for SEO, UX, CRO, and brand.
- Be the gate holder for the Deepcrawl brand, ensuring all assets align and are consistent with our brand identity.
- Overseeing the content production budget and managing the costs from content production resources.
- 3+ Years of experience in a similar role
- Experience delivering content-led campaigns that drive lead generation at scale, and revenue
- Experience in project managing a team to deliver high-quality content on time and on budget
- Knowledge of CMS, lead capture, and UX
- Experience tracking and reporting on content campaigns, testing different topics and formats to optimize the content strategy
- Experience producing high-quality long-form content for a B2B audience, and reviewing and editing content produced by others: a critical eye to judge successful and impactful content is key
- Experience managing websites
- Deep understanding of SEO (technical SEO knowledge beneficial)
- Experience building content strategies in B2B (SaaS experience beneficial)
- We’re an innovative and fast-growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Beautiful and spacious office space in Barbican
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- Budget for health and wellness activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 2 personal days per quarter
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Summer Fridays
- Annual personal training budget
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
Deepcrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV. Applications that do not fully meet the criteria are welcome.
Apply for Role