Customer Success Manager
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the global leading Technical SEO SaaS platform for the Enterprise, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
We are trusted by 54% of enterprise brands as well as all 6 major global group advertising agencies, including Nestle, Lenovo, Vodafone, GroupM, Zappos, Deliveroo, Made.com and Canva among thousands of other companies.
Our vision is to translate (any) unstructured web data into business impact. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright, ambitious, and tenacious talent to join our team as Customer Success Manager.
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words, they are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
Overview of the role
At Deepcrawl, the purpose of customer success is noble and simple; “Deliver value to customers that drives growth for Deepcrawl.” We fulfil our purpose by focusing on three interrelated capabilities: deliver measurable value to the people that use our products and services; convert that value into growth for Deepcrawl and create relationships with customers that educate, improve and empower. That requires a blend of consulting and commercial skills. All this takes place in the context of Technical SEO, a capability that has a massive impact on the revenue, performance and reputation of the companies we serve: global brands like Canva, ebay, Procter and Gamble, CNN, Ikea, …
As a CSM, you will be in the front line of fulfilling our purpose, working with a portfolio of customers for our technical SEO products around our three core capabilities.
Deliver measurable value to the people we serve. We don’t serve customers, we serve individuals. You will work with users, team leaders and executives to understand and help them achieve their specific goals for their website. In doing this, you will leverage one of the most sophisticated value delivery processes, which begins with sales and continues throughout a joined-up customer lifecycle.
Convert value for customers to revenue for Deepcrawl. Customer success sells. Put simply, we sell because it is the right thing for customers. You will harness your commercial skills with a focus on delivering repeatable, measurable value to nurture buyers through renewal and upsell opportunities. You will use this intense focus on value to generate advocates, helping us grow our reputation and market presence.
Build relationships that customers value. The relationships we build with the individuals we serve is founded on informing, improving and helping. You will build relationships across the companies we serve, recognising the importance of breadth as well as depth with each relationship focused on value as they perceive it.
Here’s what we think you need to take on this challenge.
- Communicating with customers is a strength. You are succinct and persuasive and generate trust with those you deal with;
- You bring consultative skills to understand the needs of the customers you serve and coach them in how to best use our product and services to achieve their goals;
- By communicating the measurable value delivered, you help the people you serve understand the positive impact we have on their jobs and businesses;
- You are comfortable with managing renewal and upsell sales, calling on your account management skills as you negotiate and drive these processes;
- Using your data and organisational skills, you prioritise your work to ensure you do what is important without burning both ends of the candle;
- You’re a fully-formed adult that doesn’t like being micromanaged;
- We’re not interested in ‘culture fit’ but you will live our values in a way that helps us to build a high performing team and company.
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes but if you think you fit the bill and want to work with a team that aspires to be world leaders, then give us a call. If you have a working knowledge of SEO, that would be a plus.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Beautiful and spacious office space in the very heart of Manhattan
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Paid caregiver leave
- Office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover (DeepCrawl covers 100% of premiums)
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply. Please note only applicants that complete the Be Applied process will be considered.
Apply for Role