Customer Success Manager
The time to apply for this job has now passed.
Overview of the role
DeepCrawl is currently growing at an exceptional rate, and in order to drive and support this growth we’re looking for passionate and determined candidates to manage our enterprise accounts, and ensure that these clients are getting the most value out of our product. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage our US and Latam Enterprise accounts.
- Ensure that DeepCrawl clients, primarily large companies, understand and receive the absolute most value out of the DeepCrawl platform at any given stage
- Provide a structured onboarding programme in collaboration with our Professional Services team, including training and relevant support
- Coordinate with Professional Services team to ensure timely completion of key deliverables
- Secure retention and oversee the day-to-day nurturing of your portfolio of clients
- Maintain accurate client records in Salesforce and other systems
- Collaborate with other departments to provide clients feedback and identify any potential expansion
- Build brand loyalty by being personable, proactive and supporting in all client interactions
- Represent DeepCrawl at various industry events
- A self-starter who has the ability to deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Team player who can foster relationships between key stakeholders
- A strong potential to learn a technical product inside-out
- High emotional intelligence and a problem-solving mindset
- A genuine interest in the technology space
- A naturally curious mind with a passion for keeping up with the latest trends and developments within the digital marketing industry
- 1 -3 years experience in a Sales or Customer Success / client facing role (preferably SaaS)
- Experience with CRM software and degree educated is a plus
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- Beautiful and spacious office space in the very heart of Manhattan
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across New York, London and Krakow
- Potential to travel
- Annual personal training budget
- Medical insurance and benefits
- Company trips and monthly office drinks & lunches
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.