Customer Success Operations Manager
The time to apply for this job has now passed.
Overview of the role
DeepCrawl is currently growing at an exceptional rate and to maintain this growth we’re looking for a talented individual to join our Operations and Customer Success teams.
We’re looking for a data-driven individual who will help identify and drive the necessary changes to maximize efficiency and results in Customer Success. This is a new and exciting role which will work across all CS functions: Customer Success Management, Account Management, Support and Self-Serve (our 1:many channel).
We’re looking for someone with the energy and discipline to come in and be a builder. You will report to the Revenue Operations Manager but sit in the Customer Success leadership team and therefore have a dotted line to the Head of Customer Success.
- Develop a Success Excellence system that will track and maximize the quality, efficiency and performance of Customer Success at DeepCrawl
- Own the CS toolstack and integrations with other relevant data sources at DeepCrawl
- Lead the development and maintenance of a customer health score to inform CSMs’ decision making
- Ensure Customer Success is capturing the right data
- Instill a data-driven rigor to decision-making
- Serve as a liaison to other commercial team on operational matters
- Uncover and act on challenges, barriers and opportunities around the Customer Success team’s efficiency and scalability
- Provide operational support and develop processes that drive product adoption and successful client outcomes
- 3+ years working with fast-paced commercial Operations teams for enterprise
- Takes a high degree of ownership over work
- Ability to break down ambiguous, complex problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- A team player who can foster relationships and communicate effectively across departments
- A healthy obsession with data and efficiency
- Experience building strategy, processes, and tools that were consumed by commercial teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent organisational skills
- Ability to lead through influence
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce integrations (other CRMs and CS solutions, a plus)
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.