Customer Success Operations Manager
Overview of the role
DeepCrawl is currently growing at an exceptional rate and to maintain this growth we’re looking for a talented individual to join our Operations and Customer Success teams.
We’re looking for a data-driven individual who will help identify and drive the necessary changes to maximize efficiency and results in Customer Success. This is a new and exciting role which will work across all CS functions: Customer Success Management, Account Management, Support and Self-Serve (our 1:many channel).
We’re looking for someone with the energy and discipline to come in and be a builder. You will report to the Revenue Operations Manager but sit in the Customer Success leadership team and therefore have a dotted line to the Head of Customer Success.
- Develop a Success Excellence system that will track and maximize the quality, efficiency and performance of Customer Success at DeepCrawl
- Own the CS toolstack and integrations with other relevant data sources at DeepCrawl
- Lead the development and maintenance of a customer health score to inform CSMs’ decision making
- Ensure Customer Success is capturing the right data
- Instill a data-driven rigor to decision-making
- Serve as a liaison to other commercial team on operational matters
- Uncover and act on challenges, barriers and opportunities around the Customer Success team’s efficiency and scalability
- Provide operational support and develop processes that drive product adoption and successful client outcomes
- 3+ years working with fast-paced commercial Operations teams for enterprise
- Takes a high degree of ownership over work
- Ability to break down ambiguous, complex problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- A team player who can foster relationships and communicate effectively across departments
- A healthy obsession with data and efficiency
- Experience building strategy, processes, and tools that were consumed by commercial teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent organisational skills
- Ability to lead through influence
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce integrations (other CRMs and CS solutions, a plus)
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role