Customer Support Specialist
The time to apply for this job has now passed.
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the global leading Technical SEO SaaS platform for the Enterprise, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
We are trusted by 54% of enterprise brands as well as all 6 major global group advertising agencies, including Nestle, Lenovo, Vodafone, GroupM, Zappos, Deliveroo, Made.com and Canva among thousands of other companies.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world – letting them analyse their sites to identify key insights. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright, ambitious, and tenacious talent to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist.
Overview of the role
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email, chat or phone
- Identify customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyse and report product malfunctions
– Solve customer queries in a timely way through email, phone or chat by
- Applying technical expertise in the tools and features of DeepCrawl;
- Understanding the SEO value of DeepCrawl;
- Being the face of the brand, maintaining attention to detail, language and tone.
– Supporting the internal DeepCrawl functions by collaborating with other teams.
- Complete DeepCrawl certification programme within the first 2 weeks
- Provide 3 internal product demos in the first month
- QA and satisfaction survey results in the first 6 months – at least 50% of satisfaction and 3.5 in QA
- 2+ years of experience working in a support team
- Using various support channels: email, phone, chat
- Identifying and reporting bugs
- Experience in international work environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and spoken level of English
- Basic knowledge about HTML and general SEO
- Troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, structured approach, and accuracy
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Newest Hardware
- Access to MyBenefit
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal training budget
- Company-wide annual trips
- Office drinks & lunches
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. At Deepcrawl we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply through the enclosed link. Please note only applicants that complete the Applied process will be considered.