Director of Account Management
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
Winner of Best SEO Software at the European Search Awards, we’re proud to be trusted by some of the world’s top SEOs in over 50 countries.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world – letting them crawl and analyse their sites to identify key insights. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright, ambitious, and tenacious talent to join us in our New York office.
Overview of the role
- Define the strategy for building strong client relationships, expanding adoption of DeepCrawl solutions and driving net revenue retention within the Enterprise segment.
- Hire and develop a team of Account Managers to execute your strategy.
- Create tools and systems to communicate the business value of DeepCrawl’s technical solutions.
- Design the Account Management organization structure to support scaling to scale from a team of ~5 to ~15 over the next two years.
- Build rigor and measurement into all key Account Management processes.
- Collaborate closely with the Professional Services team to ensure successful value delivery across an ever growing set of enterprise clients.
- Account strategy framework translated to template for different client segments
- Strategy documented for all enterprise clients with (S)AMs aligned and executing
- Account strategy resulting in Enterprise Net Revenue Retention of at least 120%
- Team of sophisticated, high performing AMs
Key experience required
- 3+ years leading Account Management/Development/Growth at a SaaS company with a technical solution
- 8+ years in a strategic sales or account growth in enterprise SaaS
- Hired, developed and retained a team of both junior and senior Account Managers
- Experience working with teams in different time zones and world regions
- Account growth strategy
- Communicating business value to executive stakeholders
- Coaching talent and developing teams
- Digital Marketing or Dev Ops tech stack
- Enterprise buying processes
- Value of simplifying complex enterprise workflows
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Beautiful and spacious office space in the very heart of Manhattan
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover (DeepCrawl covers 100% of premiums)
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply! Please note only applicants that complete the Be Applied process will be considered.
Apply for Role