Email Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Manager to engage existing prospects and customers through the development of nurture and retention strategies through strategic email marketing campaigns. The right person will be able to apply their creativity and data interpretation to positively influence the consumer behaviour and improve engagement, conversions, and upsells. You will be able to coordinate across multiple teams, and thrive in a fast paced culture.The purpose of the role is to assist with the day-to-day running and execution of email campaigns to drive both enterprise sales leads and auto-signup revenue while ensuring all CRM activity is aligned with brand objectives and campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of the email campaign function with the marketing team, researching and pioneering best practice,
- End to end execution of all email campaigns,
- Managing the scheduling of all emails, collaborating with other stakeholder teams and coordinating campaigns to maximise effectiveness,
- Working across the wider team to ensure brand guidelines are adhered to and translated through email marketing activities,
- Developing and driving an audience segmentation strategy,
- Ensuring email campaigns reach their targeted KPI’s by constantly improving content, designs, testing, reporting, sharing insight and regular competitor analysis,
- Report on the results of email campaigns, producing reports on performance of key metrics and making recommendations for improvement.
- 3+ years experience in an eCRM marketing role or equivalent,
- Significant experience with Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Act-On, HubSpot, etc.),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail,
- Familiar with HTML, basic coding and editing, Illustrator, Photoshop,
- Strong problem solving skills and confidence in manipulating data in excel,
- Strong understanding of cross channel digital marketing – social, SEO, PPC,
- Deep understanding of using a CRM, such as Salesforce, and working closely with other departments to ensure accuracy of data,
- Positive attitude, flexible, highly collaborative,
- Comfortable generating and analyzing reports and using data to derive insights,
- Enjoys and working in a fast-paced environment,
- Enthusiastic, energetic and creative, likes to bring ideas to the table.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- Budget for health and wellness activities
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal training budget
- Company-wide annual trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role