Head of Sales Development
DeepCrawl is building out its sales leadership team in preparation for our next phase of growth. One of the most important pieces to add is a strong leader for our team of SDRs.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for all the intricacies of demand generation and has played an integral part in driving rapid growth for another scaling SaaS company. This is a chance to mold your team at a great company with a best-in-class product in a booming market.
Overview of the role
- Build a world class sales development organization by helping the existing team of strong SDRs take their game to the next level and recruit top tier talent as we scale.
- Develop each team member so he/she can advance within the SDR function or into a closing sales role.
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and well designed incentive programs.
- Partner with regional sales leaders, Revenue Ops and Marketing to execute cross-functional enterprise demand generation in key verticals.
- Collaborate with Revenue Ops to ensure the SDR team has the best tech stack to do their job and that every tool is configured for optimal efficiency and productivity.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on initiatives that drive demand generation and revenue growth.
- Ensure all our direct prospecting messages have compelling copy oriented around clear value propositions.
- Analyze Salesloft analytics with the goal of continuously improving outreach based on buyer persona and industry.
- Continuously refine work flows to make demand generation as efficient and scalable as possible.
- Proven track record of delivering a sales pipeline full of enterprise accounts as an individual contributor and as a team leader
- Experience managing a SaaS prospecting team based in multiple world regions
- Proven track record of developing young sales talent to make concrete career advancements
- A belief that sales is a craft that needs to be constantly refined
- Strong knowledge of best practices using sales development software like SalesLoft, Salesforce and ZoomInfo
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to efficiently create and edit prospecting message copy.
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Creativity to develop new campaign ideas and tactics
- 5+ years in a sales development or demand gen environment
- 2+ years of team management/leadership
- Comfort working in an international, cross-cultural environment
- Smarts, ambition and an elite work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable them to connect with many different types of people
- Curiosity about technology in general and specifically about how the web works
- Energy and mindset to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role