Head of Sales Development
The time to apply for this job has now passed.
DeepCrawl is building out its sales leadership team in preparation for our next phase of growth. One of the most important pieces to add is a strong leader for our team of SDRs.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for all the intricacies of demand generation and has played an integral part in driving rapid growth for another scaling SaaS company. This is a chance to mold your team at a great company with a best-in-class product in a booming market.
Overview of the role
- Build a world class sales development organization by helping the existing team of strong SDRs take their game to the next level and recruit top tier talent as we scale.
- Develop each team member so he/she can advance within the SDR function or into a closing sales role.
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and well designed incentive programs.
- Partner with regional sales leaders, Revenue Ops and Marketing to execute cross-functional enterprise demand generation in key verticals.
- Collaborate with Revenue Ops to ensure the SDR team has the best tech stack to do their job and that every tool is configured for optimal efficiency and productivity.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on initiatives that drive demand generation and revenue growth.
- Ensure all our direct prospecting messages have compelling copy oriented around clear value propositions.
- Analyze Salesloft analytics with the goal of continuously improving outreach based on buyer persona and industry.
- Continuously refine work flows to make demand generation as efficient and scalable as possible.
- Proven track record of delivering a sales pipeline full of enterprise accounts as an individual contributor and as a team leader
- Experience managing a SaaS prospecting team based in multiple world regions
- Proven track record of developing young sales talent to make concrete career advancements
- A belief that sales is a craft that needs to be constantly refined
- Strong knowledge of best practices using sales development software like SalesLoft, Salesforce and ZoomInfo
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to efficiently create and edit prospecting message copy.
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Creativity to develop new campaign ideas and tactics
- 5+ years in a sales development or demand gen environment
- 2+ years of team management/leadership
- Comfort working in an international, cross-cultural environment
- Smarts, ambition and an elite work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable them to connect with many different types of people
- Curiosity about technology in general and specifically about how the web works
- Energy and mindset to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.