The time to apply for this job has now passed.
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
Winner of Best SEO Software at the European Search Awards, we’re proud to be trusted by some of the world’s top SEOs in over 50 countries.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world – letting them crawl and analyse their sites to identify key insights. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright, ambitious, and tenacious talent to join us across our London, Krakow and New York offices.
As Internal Recruiter, based in our London office, you will be responsible for the fast-paced growth of the business by hiring Customer Success Managers and Sales Development Representatives and will report to the HR Manager.
- Writing and editing job specifications and adverts
- Conducting CV screening, telephone and in-person interviews
- Direct sourcing of candidates via social media, job boards, advertising, referrals and networking.
- Liaison with team leaders to take detailed job specifications, discuss pipeline, interview processes, offers etc.
- Organisation of interviews, feedback follow ups etc.
- Facilitating assessment testing
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks related to recruitment
- Reference checks
10% of your time will be spent ensuring the office runs smoothly. Duties include:
- Managing stock: fruit, drinks, stationary etc
- Basic set up of new starters: access passes, laptop set up sheets etc
- Organising monthly office lunches
- Ad hoc office support
Providing ad-hoc support to the HR Manager
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience within a resourcing/HR role, agency or in-house
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be authentic, open and honest.
- Can-do, positive attitude essential
- Fluency in English
Good to have:
- a degree in a business management related discipline
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech start-up
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal training budget and a bottomless book budget
- Raised our series A investment from a prominent venture capitalist
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Fresh fruit delivered twice a week
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company pension scheme
- Company option shares participation
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply here. The initial screening process involves answering 4 questions with short (max 250 words) answers, please do not use bullet points. To help prevent bias, your answers are anonymised during this stage.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.