Partnership Product Manager
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the market leader in technical SEO analysis, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
Our ultimate goal is to change the way that technical SEO is done – making it simpler, faster, and more profitable for businesses. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright and passionate talent to join us across our London, New York City, and Krakow offices.
Product Management at DeepCrawl
The product team at DeepCrawl is responsible for understanding the industry’s problems and working to find the improvements that can add the most value to the product. We’re going through a big growth phase, so are looking for experienced product professionals to help shape our team and take ownership of a part of our product.
The Partnership Product Manager will work closely with other technologies in the digital marketing and dev ops tech stacks to address joint use cases through integration. While your focus will be product oriented your overarching goal will be driving growth and overall success of this channel, so you will need a broad range of commercial and product management experience.
You will work across the end to end process: working with DeepCrawl’s partnership business developers to communicate a value proposition to potential partners, understand the joint business opportunity and prioritise the most valuable improvements, map out changes to DeepCrawl or external applications, and work with the partnership engineers or other teams to get the changes implemented.
- Develop and maintain a prioritised roadmap for partnership improvements
- Shape the technology integration strategy of our partnership channel
- Work with the broader partnership team to ensure that we provide our partner ecosystem with everything needed to be successful
- Break down problems and potential solutions to determine what product developments will be most valuable
- Day-to-day product ownership of the partnership roadmap
- Develop sales and support collateral for partners alongside Product Marketing; and provide insight to help map out how our partners’ clients differ from direct clients.
- Work with the wider product and engineering organisation to identify the best team to build a given improvement and advocate for partnership improvements.
You should have:
- Experience as a product manager/owner, program manager, or business analyst and have worked with engineers to get software improvements implemented
- Understanding of the commercial and product processes that go into building a successful B2B SaaS business
- Knowledge about how the internet works: You can explain how a browser communicates with a webserver; are comfortable describing how an API works to a five year old; and know the difference between a backend service and a frontend client.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Beautiful and spacious office space in Barbican
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- Budget for health and wellness activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Our work from home & remote working policies ensure that you can get your work done wherever works.
- Annual personal training budget
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply!
Apply for Role