Partnership Success Manager
The time to apply for this job has now passed.
DeepCrawl is currently growing at an exceptional rate, with a growing portfolio of Partnerships from technical integrations to solutions for Global Media Agencies. In order to drive and support this growth we’re looking for passionate and determined candidates to manage our Partnerships segment, and ensure that these clients are getting the most value out of our product.
Both a Customer Success and a Project Management role, this is an exciting opportunity to not only service but have a hand in developing this fast growing revenue stream. In your first year you’ll specialise in supporting the world’s five biggest agency groups (WPP, Omnicom Group, Publicis Groupe, Interpublic Group, and Dentsu), and then become more evenly distributed between Global Agencies and Partnerships in year two as the segment grows.
- Service a portfolio of Partnerships accounts, while maximising retention and adoption
- Identify and qualify growth opportunities for Account Managers to drive strategic expansion and growth
- Develop and implement a commercial success strategy for both Global Agency and Partnerships accounts (defining life-cycles, on-boarding, segmentation of support, billing strategies, etc.)
- Continue to strengthen relationships within leading/strategic/high value agency offices, establishing DeepCrawl champions where possible
- Excellent communicator
- Solution and outcome oriented
- Proactively identifies and qualifies issues as opportunities
- Able to provide clear direction and priorities, taking the lead to resolve problems
- Keep yourself and others accountable to timely delivery of commitments
- Commercially savvy
- Global Agency background would be a big asset
- Customer Success background would be an advantage
To apply for the Partnership Success Manager role, you will be a proven relationship manager and have previous experience of managing projects, together with demonstrating behaviours in line with our core values:
- Lean in (and take initiative).
- Consciously over-communicate with clarity.
- Fail fast and learn.
- Constantly change.
- Stay hungry.
In return, we are offering a competitive compensation package and an opportunity to boost your career to the next level.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, please apply with your CV.