SEO Product Marketer
The time to apply for this job has now passed.
Product Marketing at DeepCrawl
The product team at DeepCrawl is responsible for understanding the problems of our clients and works to find the improvements that can add the most value to the product. We’re looking for our first Product Marketer to help us grow usage of our features, and help our sales and commercial teams to fully understand the value that our tools bring.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO who wants to make the jump into a product role.
Your main goal will be promoting DeepCrawl’s features to our existing customers – driving feature adoption and usage in every segment from small businesses to the largest enterprises. You will will be our product expert – leading the positioning & launch strategy of new features, writing product guides and putting together onboarding collateral, and training the sales team about why customers should care.
Ready to apply?
Rather than send your CV, we screen candidates by asking you to answer three questions with short (max 250 words) answers. To help prevent bias, your answers are anonymised and rated by several people from our product team.
Product marketers at DeepCrawl will:
- Work with product managers and development squads to understand what they’re building, why they’re building it, and what problems it solves for our clients.
- Become the product expert – you’ll eventually know DeepCrawl better than anyone in the business.
- Put together collateral and train the sales and CS teams on the value that we’re bringing our clients.
- Write and maintain product guides, help documentation, and some in-app copy to help users understand the best way to solve their problems in DeepCrawl.
- Work with your counterpart in the CS team to analyse and find the best customer segments to target with the best type of content.
- Co-ordinate between teams to make sure we’re all targeting the same segments, with the same strategies.
- You should have experience working as an SEO in an agency or in house, and preferably lean towards the “technical” side of SEO – you’ll be involved in advising clients how to “Use DeepCrawl to do X”, so we’re looking for someone who knows the fundamentals well and can put together good walkthroughs.
- You’re good at creating documents, presentations, or other collateral to communicate recommendations or advice.
- You don’t need to have experience in a ‘product marketing’ role – if you can bring the SEO and marketing knowledge, we’ll bring the product training.
In return, we are offering a competitive compensation package and an opportunity to boost your career to the next level.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware