The time to apply for this job has now passed.
Product Marketing at DeepCrawl
The product team at DeepCrawl is responsible for understanding the problems of our clients and works to find the improvements that can add the most value to the product. We’re looking for our first Product Marketer to help us grow usage of our features, and help our sales and commercial teams to fully understand the value that our tools bring.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO who wants to make the jump into a product role.
Your main goal will be promoting DeepCrawl’s features to our existing customers – driving feature adoption and usage in every segment from small businesses to the largest enterprises. You will will be our product expert – leading the positioning & launch strategy of new features, writing product guides and putting together onboarding collateral, and training the sales team about why customers should care.
Ready to apply?
Rather than send your CV, we screen candidates by asking you to answer three questions with short (max 250 words) answers. To help prevent bias, your answers are anonymised and rated by several people from our product team.
Product marketers at DeepCrawl will:
- Work with product managers and development squads to understand what they’re building, why they’re building it, and what problems it solves for our clients. Turn this into compelling value propositions for our customers.
- Work with product managers to help them understand key customer use cases and input into their roadmaps
- Work with our ‘Broken Software Club’ (early release/beta) clients to document their successes and write case studies for GTM processes
- Own the business’s customer insight – co-ordinate between teams to make sure we’re all targeting the same segments, with the same strategies
- Work with commercial teams to coordinate the GTM strategy for new products and features
- Put together and maintain our product collateral, and train the sales and CS teams on the value that we bring to our clients
- Monitor our core competitors and feed information about their actions and strategies to the relevant team
- Write and maintain product guides, help documentation, and some in-app copy to help users understand the best way to solve their problems in DeepCrawl
- Work with your counterpart in the CS team to analyse and find the best customer segments to target with the best type of content
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware