Project Manager, Professional Services
Overview of the role
DeepCrawl’s business is growing rapidly and we’re looking to add a strong Project Manager to our Professional Services team. This role will focus on coordinating our team of highly skilled SEO analysts and platforms to manage one-off projects and recurring engagements for our diverse portfolio of clients, including some of the largest and best known online brands.
A strong Project Manager will help us continue to scale our growing Professional Services team. You are not required to have deep technical SEO skills nor own any client relationships. We need you to be the driver in resource allocation, progress management, and overall tracking of the delivery of our Services.
The preferred location for this role is NYC.
What you’ll get to do
- Own and develop the project management strategy across client facing teams
- Develop our use of project management and time tracking platforms, and drive adoption of platforms and processes across core teams
- Assign work to team members while overseeing future resource planning
- Attend internal client stand-up meetings to prioritize and oversee resources and delivery
- Drive accountability against client deliverables and timelines
- Develop reporting that covers Pro Services’ financial performance and delivery against KPIs
- Report on Project Management strategies, learnings, and accrued data to a range of teams (including executive leadership)
- Support the growth of the team by identifying and demonstrating additional resource requirements
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years experience acting as a Project Manager for teams of 5+ people
- Experience with a variety of time and project tracking tools and platforms
- Strong communication skills (internal)
- Comfort with working with remote teams in different time zones and countries
- Confidence of leading a team of technical consultants – remote and in-office
- Ability to drive processes across teams
- Analytical skills and the ability to put together comprehensive tracking and reporting metrics
- Excitement to help us drive and deliver a strong growth plan
- A collaborative and positive attitude with the ability to work across internal teams
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role