Sales Development Representative
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing and developing team. SDRs at DeepCrawl are crucial to the success of the Enterprise Sales team. As an SDR at DeepCrawl, you will be on a mission to generate a balanced pipeline that leads to consistent and continuous revenue growth. You will be identifying, researching and approaching key stakeholders at target companies that fit our ICP while actively collaborating with members of our Enterprise Sales team to fuel the growth of DeepCrawl’s Enterprise Sales machine.
The team is a diverse group of backgrounds and experience. Made up of DeepCrawl veterans, tack-sharp SDRs and experienced AE’s. We are responsible for closing business that furthers the growth and development of the DeepCrawl product. We engage in conversations with qualified leads across eCommerce, Publishing, Travel and FMCG.
The Skill Set:
- Driven and ambitious self-starter
- 6-18months Business Development experience (SaaS preferred but not required)
- Record of consistent quota attainment
- A consultative and human sales approach. Every conversation is different, and there are no scripts at DeepCrawl.
- The skills to passionately articulate the value/benefit of DeepCrawl
- A drive, hunger and ambition to overcome obstacles and challenges
- A coachable team player with a strong sense of humility
- Ability and openness to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
Within the first month, you’ll:
Learn, absorb and shadow. Primarily, we will immerse you in the world of technical SEO, the key problems and challenges DeepCrawl customers face, our sales process, tools and team
Within three months, you’ll:
Have a strong understanding of DeepCrawl’s value proposition across different verticals and be able to clearly articulate and communicate our solution. You will begin to cut your teeth on low hanging fruit and have a good understanding of the difference between a good lead and a great lead. You’ll also have hit your ramp targets and will be a wizz within Salesforce and SalesLoft.
Within six months you’ll:
You will have a solid understanding of the target accounts in your territory that are the right fit for DeepCrawl. You will be in a zen-like state of creating highly qualified opportunities through targeted campaigns designed independently and in partnership with your AE. You will be hitting a consistent level of quota attainment and begin to excel.
Within 12 months you’ll:
Be a consistent source of opportunities at DeepCrawl, an integral cog in our sales machine. With consistency, comes the ability to identify where there’s room for improvement, both in the near and long term. You will be an active participant within our team and team culture, bringing new ideas and improvements to the team.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company-wide annual trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
Apply for Role