Sales Manager, North America
The time to apply for this job has now passed.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world – letting them crawl and analyse their sites to identify key insights. To help us support that vision we’re looking for a bright, ambitious, and tenacious talent to join us as an North America, Enterprise Sales Manager.
- Manage US sales team to pipeline KPIs, and exceeding sales quota
- Hold team accountable to MEDDICC and other sales processes
- Hire, train, motivate direct reports (AEs)
- Hit North American sales targets
- Help develop account, territory and vertical plans
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration.
- Work with internal DeepCrawl teams to increase client happiness
- Grasp of the DeepCrawl value proposition
- Ownership of sales process and key deals
- Accurate weekly / monthly / quarterly
- Growth of net new opportunities against targeted accounts
- Integration with direct reports and other key members of the DeepCrawl team
- Pipeline coverage health (4-5X)
- Increase in number of deals closed and ACV, and shortening of sales cycle
- Ownership of revenue for team (ACV growth, shortening deal cycle, opps added / quarter)
- Ownership of team’s top accounts / verticals / territories
- History as a successful enterprise sales frontline manager with proven track record of exceeding goals
- Experience selling SasS software to the fortune 500
- Experience with working with and training a team on a sales methodology like MEDDICC
- Experience selling to the CMO / CTO office
- 4 years of AE experience and 3 years of team management experience
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly focused on numbers and process
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Beautiful and spacious office space in the very heart of Manhattan
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.