Senior Technical SEO (US)
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the global leading Technical SEO SaaS platform for the Enterprise, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
We are trusted by 54% of enterprise brands as well as all 6 major global group advertising agencies, including Nestle, Lenovo, Vodafone, GroupM, Zappos, Deliveroo, Made.com and Canva among thousands of other companies.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world – letting them analyse their sites to identify key insights.
Overview of the role
Our Professional Services team is a group of incredibly sharp senior technical SEOs who consult with our enterprise clients. We start with complementing DeepCrawl’s product offerings and getting the most from our data, but we don’t stop there. The team takes on challenges that go outside normal use-cases and often require writing custom scripts, developing tools, working with our engineers and product teams, and thinking about SEO in a new way.
We’re working with fantastic clients and great brands, we have access to massive data sets, and we collaborate across all teams in DeepCrawl (Engineering, Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success). You’ll be required to have deep technical SEO skills, but above all a sense of curiosity and confidence to test and sometimes fail.
We’ve recently opened the team up to two associate members as well. It is important for us to create a space to foster teammates with less-developed technical skills or those who wish to push themselves in our field. Having the patience, compassion, and drive to help others on team and within the industry is important to our culture and our long-term success.
This role will focus on:
- Becoming an expert in the DeepCrawl tool
- Collaborating our product and engineering teams to make the DeepCrawl app & our new products best in class
- Working with our enterprise and strategic clients as a consultant and extension of their team with the help of our Customer Success Managers
- Analyzing complex issues, designing crawling and monitoring strategies, identifying issues, and making technical recommendations
- Staying fresh on SEO knowledge, running SEO tests, and building in-house processes and tools
- Supporting your growth as a technical SEO professional – you’ll work across teams, expand technical abilities, and (if desired) build your reputation in the SEO community
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years experience acting as a technical SEO or an SEO with strong technical curiosity
- Comfort with working with remote teams in different time zones and countries
- Strong self-management skills (there is no micromanaging)
- Strong communication skills (internal & external)
- Analytical skills and the ability to put together comprehensive tracking and reporting metrics
- Confidence in leading enterprise clients through SEO problems and projects
- A collaborative and positive attitude to proactively solve problems and deliver on team growth and productivity goals
- Curiosity, patience, and a penchant for explaining technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
Skills you’ll need
- Broad SEO knowledge
- Technical SEO expertise
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Google Data Studio experience
- Comfort collaborating and asking for support
Useful skills include:
- Working with APIs
- And other programming/data analysis competencies
DeepCrawl’s Professional Services team values humility, ownership, inclusiveness, empathy & interpersonal awareness; respect, hard work, and a focus on doing the right thing. Maintaining our culture is important to the team and we’re looking for people that are a great fit.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Beautiful and spacious office space in the very heart of Manhattan
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Paid caregiver leave
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover (DeepCrawl covers 100% of premiums)
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply through the enclosed link. Please note only candidates that apply through the Be Applied process will be considered.
Apply for Role