Senior UI Developer
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the global leading Technical SEO SaaS platform for the Enterprise, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
We are trusted by 54% of enterprise brands as well as all 6 major global group advertising agencies, including Nestle, Lenovo, Vodafone, GroupM, Zappos, Deliveroo, Made.com and Canva among thousands of other companies.
Our vision is to translate (any) unstructured web data into business impact. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright, ambitious, and tenacious talent to join our team as a Senior UI Developer.
Overview of the role
You will be a senior software engineer whose primary focus is development of our new React-based scalable single-page application that will be a worthy layer on top of our innovative infrastructure. You will be collaborating, and building deep understanding, with passionate developers, designers, testers and project managers and bringing ideas that will push DeepCrawl’s vision forward and achieve business needs.
TypeScript, React Hooks, Apollo GraphQL, Material-UI, HighCharts, Lokalise, Cypress, Cucumber
What you’ll get to do
- Migrate the final parts of our legacy Angular.js stack to React with us.
- Create and maintain solutions that can be configured by our stakeholders to ensure high-speed adaptability to the market customer needs.
- Expand the functionality and improve the visuals, user experience and accessibility of our new app in collaboration with our designers, developers, testers and main stakeholders while leveraging the capabilities of our new modern stack – for example: client-side data caching.
- Develop internationalization capabilities of the new app with us.
- Focus heavily on data visualisation and user interaction with the data.
- Become a person that understands what needs to be done and pushes the DeepCrawl vision forward without mindless ticket pushing.
- Monitor our production environment and fix occurring issues with us.
- Improve our day-to-day development practices with us.
- Improve and bring exciting ideas to improve our workflow and tooling that will bring positive change to our business and our lives.
What you’ll bring
- The *can do* attitude.
- Focus on results and business needs.
- Pride in software craftsmanship.
- An eye for detail.
- Seeing nuance in the software development world which stems from your experience. No blind following of what is currently considered a best practice.
- Willingness to learn and improve yourself as a professional and push forward to achieve your career ambitions.
- Professionalism and respect to the other members of DeepCrawl.
- Tons of experience developing large single-page applications serving multiple purposes.
- Deep understanding of TypeScript. You can ensure data and logic correctness and design your code based on it while avoiding common pitfalls.
- Deep understanding of React and it’s ecosystem.
- Deep understanding of testing. You can test react components and logical units from the consumer perspective. End to end testing should be a familiar concept to you.
- Familiarity with GraphQL. You can comfortably leverage it straight away.
- Comfort in leveraging mathematics and data structures for data visualization.
- Care about performance. You can debug and detect bottlenecks causing bad user experience even before anyone realises it.
We’d especially love it if you have
- Experience in different programming languages.
- Experience in different software engineering fields such as cloud, backend, data, game development etc.
- Experience in design.
- Experience in other aspects that surround software development such as project management etc.
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words. They are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we have fun doing it!
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Beautiful and spacious office space in Barbican
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- Budget for health and wellness activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal training budget
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We are an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
We are looking for the best people around the world, so foreign nationals are welcome to apply, we can sponsor your visa if you are interested in relocating.
Apply for Role