SEO Product Specialist
Hey, thanks for checking out the SEO Product Specialist role at Deepcrawl.
At Deepcrawl, we empower the world’s leading brands to harness their full revenue potential through the one initiative most businesses overlook – technical SEO.
Our vision is to empower businesses to bring SEOs, marketers, and engineers closer together, connecting the dots between often siloed SEOs and the wider business, and converging business operations to improve their website performance.
Our SaaS Technical SEO platform is used every day by thousands of enterprise businesses as well as all six major global group advertising agencies – including leading brands like Adobe, eBay, Microsoft, Twitch, Canva, and Paypal. And the number of brands using Deepcrawl is growing every day!
This is where you come in. To help drive our growth we’re looking for agile, ambitious folks with a strong growth mindset to join our team as a SEO Product Specialist.
Overview of the role
We’re constantly innovating in the technical SEO space. Our latest product to market, Automation Hub, has been expanding over the past year and we are hiring an associate SEO to scale how we onboard and service these clients post-sale.
Automation Hub is already deployed with many clients but we will be making an even bigger push for 2022. This role is responsible for onboarding new Automation Hub clients and calibrating, monitoring, and diagnosing technical SEO health issues for clients. This is a growth role and a hands-on entry into deep technical SEO, product enablement, SaaS onboarding, managed services, and more. As you develop with us you’ll have multiple career options within the company depending on where you most excel and what you’re most interested in.
This role will work closely with our world-class Professional Services team and alongside our Customer Success team. It’s important to us to create space for, support, and foster new talent. If you have some experience and a strong sense of curiosity and ambition in the technical SEO space, we would love for you to apply.
The preferred location for this role is remote US.
This role will focus on:
- Working with Deepcrawl clients that have monthly or bi-monthly Automation Hub calls. You will be supported by senior members of the team and our Customer Success Managers
- Becoming an expert in the Deepcrawl tool, both Automation Hub and Analytics Hub. You’ll use our data set and your industry know-how to find issues/opportunities for our clients’ websites and for potential clients during the sales process
- Training client SEOs and developers on advanced usage of Automation Hub
- Supporting your growth as a technical SEO professional. You’ll work across several teams in Deepcrawl to up-skill your technical abilities and build your reputation in the market
- Collaborating with experienced teammates, remote and in person, to offer the best guidance to our clients
- Supporting the product sales process by understanding the requirements of prospective customers and demonstrating our application
- Supporting our product and engineering teams to make the Automation Hub app best in class
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years experience acting as a technical SEO or an SEO with strong technical curiosity
- Tracking and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills (internal & external)
- Comfort with working with remote teams in different time zones and countries
- Confidence in leading enterprise clients through SEO problems and projects
- Analytical skills and the ability to put together comprehensive tracking and reporting metrics
- Excitement to help us drive and deliver team growth and productivity
- A collaborative and positive attitude with the ability to work across internal teams
- Curiosity, patience, and a penchant for explaining technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
If the role excites you but you are concerned your technical skills aren’t up to chop, know that the team is invested in mentoring and training the right candidate. We want to set you up for success.
DeepCrawl’s Professional Services team values humility, ownership, inclusiveness, empathy & interpersonal awareness; respect, hard work, and a focus on doing the right thing. Maintaining our culture is important to the team and we’re looking for people that are a great fit.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Beautiful and spacious office space in the very heart of Manhattan
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Paid caregiver leave
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover (DeepCrawl covers 100% of premiums for you and your dependents)
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 2 personal days per year
- Summer Fridays (July-August)
- A minimum of 5 paid safe and sick days per year
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply through the enclosed link. Please note only applicants that complete the process through BeApplied will be considered.
Apply for Role