Hey, thanks for checking out the Social Manager role at Deepcrawl.
At Deepcrawl, we empower the world’s leading brands to harness their full revenue potential through the one initiative most businesses overlook – technical SEO.
Our vision is to empower businesses to bring SEOs, marketers, and engineers closer together, connecting the dots between often siloed SEOs and the wider business, and converging business operations to improve their website performance.
Our SaaS Technical SEO platform is used every day by thousands of enterprise businesses as well as all six major global group advertising agencies – including leading brands like Adobe, eBay, Microsoft, Twitch, Canva, and Paypal. And the number of brands using Deepcrawl is growing every day!
This is where you come in. To help drive our growth we’re looking for agile, ambitious folks with a strong growth mindset to join our team as an Organic Social Manager.
A brief overview of what you’ll be doing at Deepcrawl
We seek a Social Media Manager who will drive Deepcrawl’s presence across our social media platforms. You’ll be passionate about social media and its effectiveness in building brand affinity, engagement and growth through meaningful social-first storytelling and activations.
•Develop the social media strategy, in an alignment with the growth, brand and content leads to ensure that organic social helps Deepcrawl achieve key business and marketing objectives
• Develop, schedule and publish social media content across our platform portfolio (Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter
• Deliver on organic social KPIs – driving audience growth, engagement and quality across all platforms
• Analyze the performance of social media content and channels by continual reporting; using learnings to inform strategy and creative optimisations
• Write copy for both assets and captions that’s engaging, relevant and on-brand. Have a consistent voice and tone, but with the ability to transition copy slightly per platform
• Ideate creative ideas – from video format concepts to one-day-takeover franchises
• Manage day-to-day content calendars and overarching marketing calendar documents to drive transparency and ensure efficient stakeholder management
• Online community management -build and nurture the Deepcrawl community across various social channels
•Strong understanding of Deepcrawl’s audience and personas, the variance across our platforms, territories, demographics and their alignment with the brand’s key products and value proposition
•Proactively respond to relevant conversation regarding Deepcrawl and website health on social channels
• Plan social media activity around business and marketing objectives, in-depth consumer insights, upcoming cultural events and global consumer moments
• Work with various teams outside of the marketing team, such as the Sales team, Professional Services team and People team, who all require social media support
• Expert knowledge of emerging social trends, platforms, functionality, communities and cultural movements that translates into sophisticated strategy and audience-first content
• Work closely with customer support teams to ensure we respond to customer queries or complaints with finesse, transparency and kindness
• Foster an effective relationship between paid and organic social that ensures both channels strategically complement each other and delivers results
• Drive engagement efforts (commenting, sharing, responding) across all platforms. Monitor discussions, posts, and comments
Key Experience and skills
• Strong copywriting writing experience with the ability to develop engaging social media concepts, franchises and captions that are relevant, platform native and true to the brand
• Highly organized and experience overseeing key marketing & social media calendars and efficient stakeholder management
• Passion for social media and the impact it has in building and personifying brands – a commitment to bring the Deepcrawl’s brand story, mission and values to life
• High level understanding of social media best practices and ‘what good looks like’ – continually looking for new opportunities or innovations (as well as changes to formats and specs)
• Tech geekiness and familiarity with the SEO domain – strong advantage
• A hands-on approach to work, a passion for working hard and bringing ideas to life in short periods of time
• Growth mindset – testing, learning and taking risks – whilst ensuring we’re always brand-safe
• Team player with strong work ethic
Deepcrawl is committed to our cultural value. They’re not just platitudes, they’re the DNA of our entire company.
- We are agile
- We work as one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
In our most recent Company engagement survey 93% of our colleagues would recommend Deepcrawl as a great place to work. Sound like a culture you’d like to be a part of? Join us!
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Paid caregiver leave
- Virtual & office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover (DeepCrawl covers 100% of premiums for you and your dependents)
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 2 personal days per year
- Summer Fridays (July-August)
- A minimum of 5 paid safe and sick days per year
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
- Classpass or gym/fitness membership contributions
Deepcrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role