Strategic Account Manager
The time to apply for this job has now passed.
Are you a self-starter, a high performer, and a deal maker? At DeepCrawl, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. To deliver our organisational goals, we empower and support our colleagues to make their own decisions for growing the business.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will be working closely with a defined set of customers. You will be expected to create strategies to grow, retain, maximise revenue and profit of existing enterprise customers. This will also require you to lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts. You will be expected to find, develop and qualify high standard leads to add to your pipeline using the CHAMP framework to achieve this.
Knowledge or experience of search engine optimization (SEO) would be an advantage as will previous experience with search engine crawlers, however, full training will be given.
DeepCrawl is an innovative and fast-growing tech start-up. A pioneer in cloud-based crawling and enterprise-scale technical SEO analytics. We specialize in servicing many of the world’s largest companies, brands and multinationals to drive growth across their portfolio of digital properties.
DeepCrawl has grown significantly since the initial investment. DeepCrawl has also rapidly built its presence in the USA, with almost 50 per cent of its revenues now generated by American clients. We currently have more than 70 employees spanning offices in London, New York and Krakow and this will continue to grow in 2020.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world – letting them crawl and analyse all of their websites to identify key insights and improve web performance.
- Manage key strategic accounts across the US.
- Create strategies to grow, retain, maximise revenue and profit of existing enterprise customers.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the DeepCrawl solution.
- Develop trusted relationships with decision-makers in each account, understand their strategic goals and develop a success strategy.
- Find, develop and qualify opportunities for growth within your accounts.
- Prepare and execute quarterly executive business reviews, introduce new features and track adoption.
- Develop new materials – presentations, proposals, etc. as needed.
- Lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts.
- Face to face visits with client’s to further develop relationships and success.
- 2-3 years experience as an Account Manager preferably in SaaS.
- Proven negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Proven record of growth in previous managed accounts.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a growing team environment.
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
Good to Have:
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and Account Management systems.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Knowledge or experience of search engine optimization (SEO).
To apply for the Strategic Account Manager role, you will have a proven successful track record of delivering objectives as part of a clearly defined strategy, together with demonstrating behaviours in line with our core values:
- Lean in (and take initiative).
- Consciously over-communicate with clarity.
- Fail fast and learn.
- Constantly change.
- Stay hungry.
In return, we are offering a competitive compensation package and an opportunity to boost your career to the next level.
Benefits & Perks:
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Beautiful and spacious office space in the very heart of Manhattan
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware