Strategic Account Manager
The time to apply for this job has now passed.
Are you a self-starter, a high performer, and a deal maker? At DeepCrawl, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. To deliver our organisational goals, we empower and support our colleagues to make their own decisions for growing the business.
As an Account Manager, you will be working closely with a defined set of customers. You will be expected to create strategies to grow, retain, maximise revenue and profit of existing enterprise customers. This will also require you to lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts. You will be expected to find, develop and qualify high standard leads to add to your pipeline using the CHAMP framework to achieve this.
Knowledge or experience of search engine optimization (SEO) would be an advantage as will previous experience with search engine crawlers, however, full training will be given.
- Manage key accounts across EMEA.
- Create strategies to grow, retain, maximise revenue and profit of existing enterprise customers.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the DeepCrawl solution.
- Develop trusted relationships with decision-makers in each account, understand their strategic goals and develop a success strategy.
- Find, develop and qualify opportunities for growth within your accounts.
- Prepare and execute quarterly executive business reviews, introduce new features and track adoption.
- Develop new materials – presentations, proposals, etc. as needed.
- Lead efforts to turn around at-risk accounts.
- Face to face visits with client’s to further develop relationships and success.
- 3-5 years experience as an Account Manager preferably in SaaS.
- Proven negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a growing team environment.
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
Good to Have:
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and Account Management systems.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Knowledge or experience of search engine optimization (SEO).
To apply for the Key Account Manager role, you will have a proven successful track record of delivering sales as part of a clearly defined strategy, together with demonstrating behaviours in line with our core values:
- Lean in (and take initiative).
- Consciously over-communicate with clarity.
- Fail fast and learn.
- Constantly change.
- Stay hungry.
In return, we are offering a competitive compensation package and an opportunity to boost your career to the next level.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across New York, London and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy.
- Annual personal training budget and a bottomless book budget.
- Company trips.
- Monthly office drinks & lunches.
- Fresh fruit delivered twice a week.
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover.
- Company pension scheme.
- Company option shares participation.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.