Team Leader Customer Success – EMEA
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the global leading Technical SEO SaaS platform for the Enterprise, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
We are trusted by 54% of enterprise brands as well as all 6 major global group advertising agencies, including Nestle, Lenovo, Vodafone, GroupM, Zappos, Deliveroo, Made.com and Canva among thousands of other companies.
Our vision is to translate (any) unstructured web data into business impact. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright, ambitious, and tenacious talent to join our team as Customer Success Manager.
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words, they are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
Overview of the role
At Deepcrawl, the purpose of customer success is noble and simple; “Deliver value to customers that drives growth for Deepcrawl.” We fulfil our purpose by focusing on three interrelated capabilities: deliver measurable value to the people that use our products and services; convert that value into growth for Deepcrawl and create relationships with customers that educate, improve and empower. That requires a blend of consulting and commercial skills. All this takes place in the context of Technical SEO, a capability that has a massive impact on the revenue, performance and reputation of the companies we serve: global brands like ebay, Procter and Gamble, CNN, Ikea, …
As Team Leader, you will have four responsibilities:
- Develop your people: Your most important role is to develop the people you lead; continuously improving their skills, contribution and engagement. You will help people identify the areas they want to improve and build the skills and confidence they need to achieve mastery.
- Deliver the numbers: You will help your team deliver measurable value to customers and the Net Revenue Retention that represents our biggest source of revenue.
- Ensure compliance: Like any company, we have processes that help us embed the way we work and policies that protect us and our customers. More importantly, we have a culture that sets high standards underpinned by values that we believe matter. As the leader of a dynamic front-line team, you will help your people understand the boundary between rules and freedom to do the right thing, with a strong bias to freedom led by values.
- Improve Deepcrawl: We know that customer success is much more than just a team so we have to extend our influence company-wide. We also know that we have skills and knowledge that can help our colleagues deliver on the company’s broader goals. You will help your team identify how they can contribute to the success of the CS team and the company as a whole.
If this list describes you, you are ready to take on the privilege of the role of CS Team Leader:
- You get a kick out of seeing your team develop and improve as a result of your intense interest in and understanding of managing people; particularly coaching & development, engagement and motivation;
- You have shown that you can deliver measurable value to customers through both personal and automated interventions;
- You love it when you can use your experience of managing renewal, upsell and advocacy to help your team deliver on their numbers;
- You enjoy converting data into insights to solve problems and are comfortable in going beyond accepted wisdom – we like pushing the boundaries;
- You’re a fully-formed adult that doesn’t like being micromanaged;
- We’re not interested in ‘culture fit’ but you will live our values in a way that helps us to build a high performing team and company.
If you tick most of these boxes (nobody’s perfect) and have a working knowledge of SEO then that’s a big plus.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Beautiful and spacious office space in Barbican
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- Budget for health and wellness activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal training budget
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply. Please note only applicants that complete the Be Applied process will be considered.
Apply for Role