Senior Technical SEO Specialist
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is the world’s most comprehensive website crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
Winner of Best SEO Software at the European Search Awards, we’re proud to be trusted by some of the world’s top SEOs in over 50 countries.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world – letting them crawl and analyse all of their websites to identify key insights. To help us support that vision we’re looking for bright, ambitious, and passionate talent to join us across our London, New York City and Krakow offices.
Overview of the role
DeepCrawl’s business is growing rapidly and we’re looking to add great SEO talent to help us continue to scale. This is a unique opportunity for someone with a blend of technical and client facing skills to work with top brands and agencies on complex, strategically important SEO challenges.
The role will have both external and internal focuses. Externally, you will help users at our largest clients leverage DeepCrawl’s sophisticated analytical software to diagnose critical issues and prioritize actions. Internally, you will feed your ever increasing client knowledge back to the product team and help make one of the SEO industry’s most respected technologies even better.
What you will get to do
- Analyze and evaluate a wide-range of our client’s websites, design crawling and monitoring strategies, identify issues, and make technical recommendations
- Interface with our top tier clients’ SEO teams to collaborate on their SEO challenges and requirements
- Feed actionable insight into the product development process and test new product features
- Monitor the SEO industry, run SEO tests, develop and train staff, build in-house knowledge
- Train client SEOs and developers on advanced usage of DeepCrawl
- Support the sales process by understanding the requirements of prospective customers and demonstrating our application
- Support the marketing team with content ideation and adding technical details to blogs and presentations
What you will bring
- 4+ years experience of SEO website analysis and technical audits on a variety of sites
- Experience using a variety of SEO tools including web crawlers, search engine consoles and testing tools, backlink data sources and SEO platforms
- Has led a technical SEO audit of a 500K+ page website
- Has managed the SEO side of a website platform redevelopment
- Analytics skills including web analytics (Google Analytics), dashboarding tools (Data Studio/Klipfolio/Tableau), data manipulation (Excel/Sheets/SQL)
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to work closely with clients and their SEO users
- A collaborative attitude with the ability to work across internal product and commercial teams
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech start-up
- Raised Series A investment from a prominent VC
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
Apply for Role