Our vision is to empower businesses to bring SEOs, marketers, and engineers closer together, connecting the dots between often siloed SEOs and the wider business, and converging business operations to improve their website performance.
Ali Habibzadeh, Chief Technology Officer
Ali joined Deepcrawl in 2015 and leads the business’ tech and engineering teams. Ali has a wealth of experience in web technologies and martech and has been part of every Deepcrawl investment round representing tech, engineering team scaleup, and platform improvements.
Matt Jones, Chief Information Officer, and Co-founder
Matt is co-founder of Deepcrawl and led the development of the software. Before Deepcrawl, Matt was co-founder and Lead Developer at Semetrical, an SEO consultancy, where he built sophisticated SEO tools to power client analysis.
Monica Lay, VP of People Operations
Monica is VP of People Operations at Deepcrawl. She joined as HR manager two years ago following eight years in HR at a Management Consultancy. She spends her time implementing initiatives to improve employee engagement, talent attraction, and employee relations.
Panos Savopoulos, VP, Global Sales
Panos leads Deepcrawl’s global sales, revenue operations, and sales engineering. Previously, Panos was Regional Vice President at Oracle where he led sales for Oracle’s Loyalty Technology solution.
Erin Demster, VP, Customer Success
Joanna Obstawska, VP, Delivery
Joanna is Deepcrawl’s arbiter of agile and has over a decade of experience working in delivery-based roles across a number of successful startups. Joanna spends her time at Deepcrawl working alongside the engineering and product teams to ensure the smooth delivery of releases.
Our core values run through everything we do at Deepcrawl, whether we’re developing our product, delighting our customers, or celebrating our collective success.
We are agile
- We challenge ourselves; learn, adapt and move forward
- We develop customer-focused solutions that set the standard
- We make things better today than they were yesterday
- We recognize quick decisions and results, over deliberation and hesitation
- We are tenacious and not afraid to fail
We work as one team
- We share knowledge, expertise and communicate effectively across our teams, departments, and customers
- We respect our people and appreciate the job they do
- We are not afraid to ask for help
- We listen to, understand, and consider all points of view
- We actively seek constructive feedback and we give it with positive intent
We get s*** done
- We set clear objectives and hold ourselves and our colleagues accountable for achieving them
- We deliver on time
- We recognize and solve problems before they escalate
- We acknowledge our mistakes – learn and share
- We take the initiative and lead by example
- We are committed to bridging the gap between SEO and Engineering
We make an impact
- We make a positive difference in how our business operates and the value we provide to our customers
- We measure everything we do in terms of the real impact it has on our customers and the business
- We find opportunities to go beyond what’s expected of us
- We create an inclusive working environment where people feel safe, respected, and valued
...and we make it fun!
Powered by Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
We live by our culture. Together, we’re building a platform that we all collectively believe in, and a strong, diverse team of smart, curious people who want to grow and support each other.
We are collectively committed to fostering an environment where everyone can experience a sense of belonging. We recognize that a meaningful commitment to inclusion and belonging requires an ongoing focus on individual behaviors and organizational change.
We’re hiring in the US, UK, and Europe.
Grow your Career. Make our mission happen. Wherever you are in the world.
Deepcrawl in the News
Results from the G2 Grid® Report for SEO Software: Deepcrawl Once Again Named a Leader & High-Performer for Spring 2022
Deepcrawl Earns Leader & High-Performer Placements in the Spring 2022 G2 Grid® Report for SEO Software Thanks to our users’…
Deepcrawl named a leader in the MarTech 50 ranking
Deepcrawl named a leader in the MarTech 50 ranking We’ve announced quite a bit of exciting news in the past…
Introducing the new Deepcrawl API: Making integrations simpler and more flexible
The new Deepcrawl API: Making integrations simpler and more flexible We announced our new Deepcrawl platform upgrades last month and…