It provides you with details about the personal information we collect from you, how we use your personal information and your rights to control personal information we hold about you.
Who we are
Written Byte Ltd (trading as DeepCrawl) is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 05936299), whose registered office is at Fleet House, 6th Floor, 8-12 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6AL.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
● phone us at: +44 (0)207 822 8670;
● e-mail us at: email@example.com; or
● write to us at: DeepCrawl, Fleet House, 6th Floor, 8-12 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6AL.
A quick word about children
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use this website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website), we may collect the following information from you:
● your name;
● your age and sex;
● your postal address;
● your phone, fax and e-mail details;
● credit card information for transactions; and
● data about your computer hardware and software (such as IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses).
How we may store and use your information
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
● to make this website available to you;
● to provide you with and maintain the quality of the DeepCrawl service;
● to create a DeepCrawl account for you;
● to complete the payment of any fees that you pay through the website for use of the DeepCrawl service;
● for any necessary communication between us and you regarding the DeepCrawl service; and
● to provide general statistics regarding the use of DeepCrawl products.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
We may transfer personal information that we collect from you to third party data processors located in countries that are outside of the European Economic Area in connection with the above purposes.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure.
Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
● the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
● the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
● the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us (either by post or by e-mail) at the address specified above.
Third party sites
This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties.