Monitor website changes and trends with a high-level overview of all your domains and projects in one place. Take swift action with customized alerts.
- A high-level view of all domains or projects
- Focus your attention with customizable dashboards
- Tailored alerts with integrations for email, Slack, and Teams
- Spot trends and secure resources
Detect growth opportunities with technical SEO insights. Dive deep into the analytics with hundreds of built-in reports and endless opportunities for custom extractions—so you’ll know exactly which levers to pull to help boost rankings and drive traffic.
- Ultra-fast, enterprise-scale crawler
- Segment data for quick insights
- Audit your site’s technical vitals across millions of pages
- Flexible API to use your crawl data wherever you need it
Be proactive and save your SEO and developer teams valuable time. Prevent potentially harmful, traffic-sapping website updates from going live in the first place with automated SEO QA testing.
- Integrates directly into your development team’s CI/CD pipeline
- 200+ built-in automated SEO QA tests
- Set QA thresholds to match your team’s priorities
Connect your Deepcrawl data with Google Data Studio and business intelligence platforms to get even broader insights and show the full impact of your work.
- Easily integrate Deepcrawl data with your existing tech stack
- BigQuery Connector
- Google Data Studio
- GraphQL API
Deepcrawl’s technical SEO team is made up of some of the best search professionals on the planet. Even better: Our Professional Services team is here to help our clients with bespoke advice and search strategies, every step of the way. Working with our in-house SEO experts helps alleviate pressure from your internal resources so you can succeed in search at any scale.
SOC 2 Type 1 Certification
Our Ongoing Commitment to Security & Privacy
As a leading cloud-based technical SEO platform for enterprise businesses, we have long understood the importance of keeping our clients’ data and privacy safe and secure. Our SOC 2 Type 1 compliance helps us communicate this commitment to data security.
Our SOC 2 Type 1 compliance means that our systems controls’ design has met the rigorous standards for security and privacy compliance laid out in the System and Organization Controls guidance. This certification helps Deepcrawl streamline our procurement timelines with large enterprise businesses that look to these reports as part of their vendor selection and risk management processes.
Get more from DeepCrawl
SEO Strategies for Black Friday 2022
Webinar On-Demand: Building an SEO Strategy From the Ground Up
Webinar On-Demand: Building an SEO Strategy From the Ground Up Last week, we welcomed Sophie Brannon, Client Services Director…
Avoid These Faceted Navigation Issues: SEO Best Practices for eCommerce & Listings Websites
Faceted Navigation & SEO: Best Practices for eCommerce & Listings Websites Running a large enterprise, listings, news media, or eCommerce…