Associate Customer Success Manager
Hey, thanks for checking out the Associate Customer Success Manager role at Deepcrawl.
At Deepcrawl, we empower the world’s leading brands to harness their full revenue potential through the one initiative most businesses overlook – technical SEO.
Our vision is to empower businesses to bring SEOs, marketers, and engineers closer together, connecting the dots between often siloed SEOs and the wider business, and converging business operations to improve their website performance.
Our SaaS Technical SEO platform is used every day by thousands of enterprise businesses as well as all six major global group advertising agencies – including leading brands like Adobe, eBay, Microsoft, Twitch, Canva, and Paypal. And the number of brands using Deepcrawl is growing every day!
This is where you come in. To help drive our growth we’re looking for agile, ambitious folks with a strong growth mindset to join our team as an Associate CSM.
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words, they are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
Overview of the role
At Deepcrawl, the purpose of customer success is noble and simple; “Deliver value to customers that drives growth for Deepcrawl.” We fulfill our purpose by focusing on three interrelated capabilities:
- deliver measurable value to the people that use our products and services;
- convert that value into growth for Deepcrawl; and
- create relationships with customers that educate, improve and empower.
That requires a blend of consulting and commercial skills. All this takes place in the context of Technical SEO, a capability that has a massive impact on the revenue, performance and reputation of the companies we serve: global brands like Canva, ebay, Procter and Gamble, CNN, Ikea, and more.
As an Associate CSM, you will be in the front line of fulfilling our purpose, working with a portfolio of Middle Market customers for our technical SEO products around our three core capabilities.
- Deliver measurable value to the people we serve. We don’t serve customers, we serve individuals. You will work with users, team leaders and executives to understand and help them achieve their specific goals for their website. In doing this, you will leverage one of the most sophisticated value delivery processes, which begins with sales and continues throughout a joined-up customer lifecycle.
- Convert value for customers to revenue for Deepcrawl. Customer success sells. Put simply, we sell because it is the right thing for customers. You will harness your commercial skills with a focus on delivering repeatable, measurable value to nurture buyers through renewal and upsell opportunities. You will use this intense focus on value to generate advocates, helping us grow our reputation and market presence.
- Build relationships that customers value. The relationships we build with the individuals we serve are founded on informing, improving and helping. You will build relationships across the companies we serve, recognizing the importance of breadth as well as depth with each relationship focused on value as they perceive it.
Here’s what we think you need to take on this challenge:
- Communicating with customers is a strength. You are succinct and persuasive and generate trust with those you deal with.
- You bring consultative skills to translate the needs of the customers you serve and coach them in how to best use our product and services to achieve their goals.
- By communicating the measurable value delivered, you help the people you serve understand the positive impact we have on their jobs and businesses.
- You are a quick learner with a desire to expand your knowledge and grow in a role.
- You are accountable and self-motivated.
- You live our values in a way that helps us to build a high performing team and company.
We don’t expect you to tick all the boxes but if you think you fit the bill and want to work with a team that aspires to be world leaders, then give us a call. If you have a working knowledge of SEO, that would be a plus.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast-growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal learning & development budget
- 401k matching (after 6 months)
- Paid caregiver leave
- Comprehensive private healthcare coverage (DeepCrawl covers 100% of premiums for you and your dependents)
- 20 days PTO per year, in addition to 11 paid holidays
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 2 paid personal days per year
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
- Career growth trajectory
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply. Please note in order to promote equity and inclusion, only applicants that complete this application via BeApplied process will be considered.
Apply for Role