Customer Marketing Manager
Hey, thanks for checking out the Customer Marketing Manager role at Deepcrawl.
At Deepcrawl, we empower the world’s leading brands to harness their full revenue potential through the one initiative most businesses overlook – technical SEO.
Our vision is to empower businesses to bring SEOs, marketers, and engineers closer together, connecting the dots between often siloed SEOs and the wider business, and converging business operations to improve their website performance.
Our SaaS Technical SEO platform is used every day by thousands of enterprise businesses as well as all six major global group advertising agencies – including leading brands like Adobe, eBay, Microsoft, Twitch, Canva, and Paypal. And the number of brands using Deepcrawl is growing every day!
This is where you come in. To help drive our growth we’re looking for agile, ambitious folks with a strong growth mindset to join our team as a Customer Marketing Manager.
With your application, please include a link to relevant examples of communications campaigns across different channels, which must include examples of email campaigns — no need for it to look like a perfectly designed portfolio if you don’t already have one; we know everyone’s busy! Plain links to past communication campaigns you’ve written will be perfectly fine—whether live on a website, or just in Google Docs / Word /PDF format.)
Please note that this role is Remote-first hybrid from New York or Remote from East Coast States.
A brief overview of what you’ll be doing at Deepcrawl
We are looking for a creative marketer to take on the new role of Customer Marketing Manager at Deepcrawl, to bring client-facing marketing activity to the next level. This role will bring together key elements of marketing, including multi-channel CRM communications, data management and analysis and cross-team collaboration, all to drive Deepcrawl’s objective of creating raving fans who will make the best use of the product, advocate for us, and support each other.
- Develop and deploy strategic CRM and marketing plans across multiple channels, including email, events, content and social
- Develop high-quality inbound experiences for clients across all channels
- Drive data quality across platforms / systems to ensure top-quality segmentation can be achieved when communicating with clients
- Collaborate both within marketing and across business teams to plan and deliver integrated activities to generate demand / upsell, product / feature adoption and retention / advocacy within the customer base
- Liaise with product and customer success teams to deliver urgent communications about the product as required
- Support Customer Success in streamlining operations for onboarding clients, and regular, personalized contact with client accounts
- Support the events manager in developing a community of clients who will support our another and advocate for Deepcrawl
- Identify opportunities to improve communications with clients across the business, and design and implement automations and processes to respond to risks and opportunities
- Advise on and effectively promote client-focussed events, working with the events manager
- Monitor and report on the success of all activities to support continuous developments and improvements
Key Experience & skills
- A hands-on approach to work, a passion for working hard and bringing ideas to life in short periods of time
- Growth mindset – testing, learning and taking risks – whilst ensuring we’re always brand-safe
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Working with product marketing and content teams
- Eye for design
- CRM and comms essential to role, creative and technically minded with experience in Hubspot and / or Salesforce a plus
- Experience in segmentation
- Monitoring success / reporting
- Data analysis
- Working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to respond and adapt quickly to change
Deepcrawl is committed to our cultural values. They’re not just platitudes, they’re the DNA of our entire company:
- We are agile
- We work as one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
In our most recent Company engagement survey, 93% of our colleagues would recommend Deepcrawl as a great place to work. Sound like a culture you’d like to be a part of? Join us!
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Paid caregiver leave
- Virtual & office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover (DeepCrawl covers 100% of premiums for you and your dependents)
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 2 personal days per year
- Summer Fridays (July-August)
- A minimum of 5 paid safe and sick days per year
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
- Classpass or gym/fitness membership contributions
Deepcrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role