Customer Success Manager
The time to apply for this job has now passed.
- Ensure that DeepCrawl clients – primarily large companies such as eBay, Uber, GSK and IKEA – understand and receive the absolute most value out of the DeepCrawl platform, driving engagement and adoption
- Lead a structured onboarding programme, including training and providing relevant support
- Coordinate with Professional Services team to ensure timely completion of key deliverables
- Negotiate renewals and secure retention of your portfolio of clients
- Oversee the day-to-day account administration of clients
- Maintain accurate client records in Salesforce and other systems
- Collaborate with other departments to provide feedback and insight from clients
- Build brand loyalty by being personable, proactive and supporting in all client interactions
- Represent DeepCrawl at various industry events
- Excellent communicator who can quickly build strong relationships
- A naturally curious mind with strong potential to learn a technical product inside out
- A self-starter with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Solution and outcome oriented
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- A passion for keeping up with the latest trends and developments within the SEO and digital marketing industry
- Proactively identifies and qualifies issues as opportunities
- Keep yourself and others accountable to timely delivery of commitments
- Commercially savvy
- Sales, Customer Success or Support background would be an advantage
- Experience with CRM software is helpful
To apply for the Customer Success Manager role, you will need to demonstrate behaviours in line with our core values:
- Lean in (and take initiative).
- Consciously over-communicate with clarity.
- Fail fast and learn.
- Constantly change.
- Stay hungry.
In return, we are offering a competitive compensation package and an opportunity to boost your career to the next level.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal training budget
- Company-wide annual trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.