The time to apply for this job has now passed.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive (AE) to join our growing and developing team. As an AE at DeepCrawl, you will be on a mission to generate consistent and continuous revenue growth by delivering, shaping and managing first-rate purchasing experiences for our potential customers. You’ll proactively work in partnership with members of our SDR team to collaborate on campaigns that create and build a consistent pipeline for DeepCrawl’s Enterprise software solution.
The team is a diverse group of backgrounds and experience. Made up of DeepCrawl veterans, tack-sharp SDRs and experienced AEs. We are responsible for closing business that furthers the growth and development of the DeepCrawl product. We engage in conversations with qualified leads across eCommerce, Publishing, Travel and FMCG.
The Skill Set:
- Driven and ambitious self-starter
- 3 years Enterprise Sales experience (SaaS preferred but not required)
- Record of consistent quota attainment
- A consultative and human sales approach. Every conversation is different, there are no scripts at DeepCrawl.
- The skills to passionately articulate the value/benefit of DeepCrawl
- A knack for asking great questions to uncover issues with a prospect’s current SEO strategy.
- A coachable team player with humility.
- Ability and openness to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment.
Within the first month, you will:
Learn, absorb and shadow. Primarily, we will immerse you in the world of technical SEO, the DeepCrawl product, our sales process, sales execution and team.
Within three months, you will have:
A basic foundation of our product and market fit. You will have a strong understanding of our sales process and value proposition. At this stage, you will start to cultivate your territory and begin to interact with prospects.
Within six months you will have:
Developed a strong territory plan in partnership with your SDR to begin building your own consistent pipeline.
You will also have a solid understanding of the target accounts in your territory that are the right fit for DeepCrawl. With this understanding of your territory, in addition to a refined market and product knowledge, by this point you will be closing enterprise business.
Within 12 months you will be a:
Consistent closer at DeepCrawl. With consistency, comes the ability to identify where there’s room for improvement, both in the near and long term. You will be an active participant within our team and team culture, bringing new ideas and improvements to the team.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company-wide annual trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches