Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (Maternity Cover)
The product team at DeepCrawl is responsible for understanding the problems of our clients and works to find the improvements that can add the most value to the product. We are currently looking for a product manager that can step in and help while one of our colleagues is on maternity leave.
We run autonomous teams with clearly defined areas of responsibility and accountability to drive outcome-led OKRs. You’ll be working as part of a multidisciplinary team to understand our users and drive meaningful growth on a part of our flagship application.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the wider product and engineering organisation to consistently improve our processes.
- Spending time with and learning about the problems that our clients have in their day to day work.
- Collecting and organising feedback on your project. Conducting quant and qual research to understand our clients and the problems they face.
- Working to prioritise everything that we could potentially build into a coherent roadmap.
- Mapping out user journeys into draft stories.
- Participating in ‘3 amigos’ sessions to help our engineers build BDD examples and tests.
- Leading core agile meetings with your team: all of our teams work differently, but most of them undertake some level of grooming, planning, stand ups, and retros.
- Working with our CS, sales, and marketing teams to collaborate on go-to market plans.
- Setting, monitoring, and working towards outcome-led OKRs.
- Experience working in a product management role, with some time spent at a B2B, SaaS, or PaaS business. We are looking for a senior product manager that can help drive the success of the team.
- A passion for good product management: you are able to spot risky assumptions and can find reliable ways to validate them.
To learn about how we are currently thinking about product management, we’d recommend reading:
- Builders make the best product people: https://medium.com/@pierosierra/builders-make-the-best-product-people-22fdb8d75dfe
- Outcomes over outputs: https://www.mindtheproduct.com/2019/07/outcomes-over-outputs-josh-seiden-on-the-product-experience/
- Inspired by Marty Cagan
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Company-wide annual trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role