Senior Technical SEO
Overview of DeepCrawl
DeepCrawl is an enterprise SEO crawler, providing actionable data for flawless website architecture. By identifying and monitoring key issues that could affect SEO performance, we empower our clients to optimize their websites for users and search engines alike. This enables our clients to drive further traffic and revenue from their organic channel.
Our ultimate vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world – letting them crawl and analyze their sites to identify key insights. To help us strengthen that vision we are looking for bright, ambitious, and tenacious talent to join us across our London, Krakow and New York offices.
Overview of the role
DeepCrawl’s business is growing and we’re looking to add another strong technical SEO to our Professional Services team. For this role in particular we’re looking for someone who can add more programmatic & scripting skills to the team.
You will help us continue to scale our growing Professional Services team so we can help even more of the world’s best brands. You’ll be required to have deep technical SEO skills, but above all a sense of curiosity and confidence to test and sometimes fail.
The preferred location for this role is remote, preferably in the US or UK.
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words, they are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
This role will focus on:
- Working with our enterprise and strategic clients as a consultant and extension of their team , which includes owning client relationships with the help of our Customer Success Managers
- Analyzing and evaluating a wide-range of our client’s websites, designing crawling and monitoring strategies, identifying issues, and making technical recommendations
- Collaborating with experienced teammates, remote and in person, to offer the best guidance to our clients
- Monitor the SEO industry, running SEO tests, develop and train staff to build in-house knowledge, processes and tools
- Training client SEOs and developers on advanced usage of DeepCrawl
- Supporting the product sales process by understanding the requirements of prospective customers and demonstrating our application
- Supporting the marketing team with content ideation and adding technical details to blogs and presentations
- Supporting our product and engineering teams to make the DeepCrawl app best in class
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years experience acting as a technical SEO or a developer with a keen interest in technical SEO
- Strong communication skills (internal & external)
- Comfort with working with remote teams in different time zones and countries
- Confidence in leading enterprise clients through SEO problems and projects
- Analytical skills and the ability to put together comprehensive tracking and reporting metrics
- Creativity and basic programming skills to write custom scripts/functions for advanced use-cases using Deepcrawl data
- Excitement to help us drive and deliver team growth and productivity
- A collaborative and positive attitude with the ability to work across internal teams
- Curiosity, patience, and a penchant for explaining technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
Skills you’ll need
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Technical SEO expertise
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills – you need to be able to clearly show your recommendations from your analysis
- Useful skills include:
- Understanding and ability to write some Python
- Understanding and ability to write someJS
- Basic understanding of Regex & XPath
- Working with APIs
- Working with BigQuery & SQL
- Creating data visualizations with Google Data Studio
- And other programming/data analysis competencies that can help you solve interesting technical SEO problems
DeepCrawl’s Professional Services team values humility, ownership, inclusiveness, empathy & interpersonal awareness; respect, hard work, and a focus on doing the right thing. Maintaining our culture is important to the team and we’re looking for people that are a great fit.
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing tech startup
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- Global footprint, with clients in 55+ countries and offices in London, New York and Krakow
- Beautiful and spacious office spaces in Barbican & New York City
- Newest Hardware
- Private health and dental insurance
- Budget for health and wellness activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Company option shares participation
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal training budget
- Company-wide annual trips, as health and safety conditions allow
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply through the enclosed link. Please note only applicants that complete the process through BeApplied will be considered.
Apply for Role