Senior UX / Product Designer
UX & Product design at DeepCrawl
We’re growing our suite of products at DeepCrawl and are now looking for a senior UX product designer to own the UX and design for one of our new greenfield projects. You will operate (mostly) as an embedded designer as part of an agile cross-functional team. And as DeepCrawl grows, you will also help us scale the team further and integrate a design thinking culture across the company, obsessively focussed on crafting first-class products and experiences for our users.
You’ll work on the entire user-centred design process from start to finish for your product. It’s a true hybrid position which will involve roughly a third research/discovery, a third wireframing/prototyping and a third high fidelity design/implementation. You will be the bridge between our engineering, product and commercial teams. The role will be varied and challenging, but it will be exciting!
Overview of the role
- Building deep empathy with our users via a combination of both quant and qual research
- Growing our user research capabilities and driving a culture of data driven research, analysis and insights
- Working with the product team to rapidly prototype, test and validate hypotheses
- Defining how the product will look, feel and work – creating end-to-end user journeys, high-fidelity designs and defining interaction states and animations
- Working closely with developers to build and ship your designs exactly as intended.
- Owning the complete design process for your product – taking initial user problems right through to pixel perfect designs
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS Product design experience
- Experience designing and simplifying complex data-heavy, analytical interfaces
- A portfolio that focuses on the story and process behind your designs but also demonstrates strong visual/UI design competency
- Experience working across the entire user centred design cycle from conception right through to delivery
- You are as comfortable leading research in the discovery phase as you are designing hi-fidelity components in a design system
Nice to have
- You have experience working in a fast-paced ‘release early, release often’ Agile environment
- You are an active member/contributor to the UX and product design communities
- You have experience working on design systems or component libraries.
- You’ve worked with web apps built in a JS framework such as Angular/React
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Raised our own series A investment
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Potential to travel to other offices
- Annual personal training budget
- Company trips
- Monthly office drinks & lunches
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover
- Company option shares participation
- Newest hardware
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply with your CV.
Apply for Role