Technical Support Specialist
Hey, thanks for checking out the Technical Support Specialist role at Deepcrawl.
At Deepcrawl, we empower the world’s leading brands to harness their full revenue potential through the one initiative most businesses overlook – technical SEO.
Our vision is to empower businesses to bring SEOs, marketers, and engineers closer together, connecting the dots between often siloed SEOs and the wider business, and converging business operations to improve their website performance.
Our SaaS Technical SEO platform is used every day by thousands of enterprise businesses as well as all six major global group advertising agencies – including leading brands like Adobe, eBay, Microsoft, Twitch, Canva, and Paypal. And the number of brands using Deepcrawl is growing every day!
This is where you come in. To help drive our growth we’re looking for agile, ambitious folks with a strong growth mindset to join our team.
Overview of the role
- Develop deep expertise in Deepcrawl’s cutting edge products
- Investigate and resolve technical issues raised by clients or client facing teams
- Support technical implementation and integration of Deepcrawl’s products
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner via email, chat or phone
- Identify customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Help resolve account admin and finance related issues
- Analyze and report product bugs and malfunctions
- Solve customer queries in a timely way through email, phone or chat by:
- Applying technical expertise in the tools and features of DeepCrawl;
- Bringing a helpful, problem solving attitude to all issues clients raise;
- Being the face of the brand, maintaining attention to detail, language and tone.
- Supporting internal DeepCrawl functions by:
- Serving as a liaison between Product and commercial teams
- Applying deep product knowledge to help troubleshoot questions about data in DC’s apps
- Providing feedback to Product based on work supporting clients and commercial teams
- Complete DeepCrawl Foundations certification programme within the first 2 weeks
- Deliver 3 internal product demos in the first month
- Become the primary source of all technical product issues within 6 months
- 2+ years of experience working on a support team
- Experience with a technical SaaS product
- Using various support channels: email, phone, chat
- Identifying and reporting bugs
- Experience in international work environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and spoken level of English
- Basic knowledge about web development (HTML, CSS, JS, etc) and general SEO
- Troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, structured approach, and accuracy
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Why work for DeepCrawl?
- We’re an innovative and fast growing start-up
- Funding from a prominent Venture Capital firm
- An international business, with clients all over the world and offices across London, New York City and Krakow
- Flexible working from home & remote working policy
- Annual personal training budget
- Paid caregiver leave
- Comprehensive private healthcare cover (Deepcrawl covers 100% of premiums for you and your dependents)
- Paid caregiver leave
- 1 paid volunteering day per quarter
- 2 paid personal days per year
- 20 days of PTO
- Summer hours (July-August)
- Company option shares participation
- Regular team building activities and perks
- Newest hardware
DeepCrawl is committed to developing a strong, functional culture. Our core values are not just words, they are the DNA of our company and we are happy to talk with you about how we live them at DeepCrawl.
- We are agile
- We are one team
- We get s*** done
- We make an impact
- …and we make it fun!
DeepCrawl is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants. At Deepcrawl we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative tech company, then please apply through the enclosed link. Please note only applicants that complete the Applied process will be considered.
Apply for Role